Have your uniqueness immortalized into an original oil painting. I paint commissioned portraits from a photograph. The steps for you are simple.
1. Send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Find a photo or several photos of yourself and send them to me in the email. I like photos that are clear, bright of you looking forward and generally close-up. If you don’t have any photos you like of yourself we can set up a photo shoot. I do the photo shoot in my studio downtown St. Louis, Missouri or if you can’t come to me I can travel to your house. Photo shoot take a couple of hours.
3. I will use the photos, and any desires or input you have and will work out three idea choices for you to pick from.
4. Choose your size and price. FREE SHIPPING
23 in. by 23 in. - $1,200.
30 in. by 30 in. - $1,900.
36 in. by 36 in. - $2,700.
5. Pay. Half is due to start. Total is due before I ship. Mail check to Karen Jones 2647 Locust St., St. Louis, Missouri 63103. Or request an invoice from me if you’d like to pay by credit card or installments.
6. I get to work and create some kind of masterpiece. I will keep you updated on the progress. With oil paint there is a bit of drying time, especially if shipping is involved.
All paintings are done in oil on gessoed hardboard with 3 inch deep sides and are ready to hang. Paintings are shipped in a wood crate.